Tickets to the High include admission to all special exhibitions and the permanent collection. Advance ticket reservations are recommended but not required. The last ticket each day is issued one hour prior to closing.
The High Museum of Art offers an annual membership for every age, every interest, and every ability to give. Your membership supports the Museum and its educational programs.
Every membership enjoys:
- FREE, unlimited admission to Museum collections, special exhibitions, and Friday Jazz
- Invitations to members-only previews and events
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop and Café
- Subscription to HighLIFE magazine, events calendar, and e-newsletters
- Discounts on audio tours and lectures
- Discounts on parking in the Woodruff Arts Center parking garage
- Discounts on Gift Membership purchases (new memberships only)
- Discounts on select tickets to the Alliance Theatre and Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- $5 admission tickets for your guests (walk-up tickets only, limit five per visit)
Everyone receives FREE admission to the Museum on the second Sunday of each month as part of Family Fun at the Woodruff Arts Center! Enjoy special family-friendly programming from 1 to 4 p.m.
Family Fun at the Woodruff Arts Center is sponsored by the Lettie Pate Evans Foundation, which is part of the family of foundations that also includes the Robert W. Woodruff Foundation. The Lettie Pate Evans Foundation is an independent private foundation that invests primarily in education, arts and culture.
Bank of America Museums on Us®
Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders receive FREE walk-up admission on the first full weekend of each month!
Discount offered for cardholder only.
Fulton County Free Saturdays
Please note that starting Sunday, October 9, 2016, Fulton County residents can enjoy free admission to the Museum on the second Sunday of each month, from 12 noon to 5 p.m. (see above). September 3, 2016, is the last Saturday that free admission will be offered for Fulton County residents.
Military Personnel: FREE Admission!
The High Museum of Art offers FREE admission for ALL active and veteran military personnel, along with one guest, during regular admission hours. Limited to 2 admission tickets per household. Must provide proof of service.*
All offers are available on walk-up tickets only unless otherwise specified.
PLUS, active and veteran military personnel receive FREE parking in the Woodruff Arts Center deck with proof of service!*
* Proof of service includes valid military, retiree, military/retiree dependent identification card or a DD Form 214 (Report of Separation). Subject to availability.
For information about other offers for veterans at the Woodruff Arts Center, visit WAC’s Veterans page.
Made possible through a generous grant from: